We are Tim and Shelly and we are on our journey to adopt a little boy from China.

Join us as we travel on our journey...


Saturday, September 18, 2010

I am so consumed...late Thursday our agency finally told us what we needed to hear. It was not good news. Tim and I have been asking about why we have not received LID and LOA. We were told for 2 1/2 months that we just needed a little more patience. They expected that we should have received LID on 7/14 or 7/15 and that we were well into our LOA. So all along we really thought we were waiting on LOA. Well, we heard differently Thursday...Sigh... I am not sure if I understand it fully yet and I will keep you posted on that. We were told some things in our file caused the CC** to review our file a little longer and that the person who reviews the dossiers for special needs was out for some time. So we were told that we have an LID now and that it would come soon. So now I am wondering is that LID a recent date? Do we wait 2-3 months more for LOA from THAT LID date? I just cannot believe it!


Of course our agency does not work on Fridays and I had a few more questions, such as I stated above. The other BIG question is, if they are reviewing longer is there a chance that we may not adopt from China? We may not get our sweet boy? I mean, I think we are being extreme in asking that, but our agency is not making us feel good about this.

We pray that we can get through this adoption process and bring Caleb home. We are praying that our LID will come next week along with our LOA. Would you also pray for us?

LID=Log in Date=date dossier logged in
LOA-Letter of Acceptance=this states that China is acknowledging that we can adopt him and they have reviewed the dossier (he is ours and we are his)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Where are they from?

   

Our furbaby Romeo, is no longer with us.

Our furbaby Montie