We are Tim and Shelly and we are on our journey to adopt a little boy from China.

Join us as we travel on our journey...


Saturday, September 11, 2010

This has been a very tough week for Tim and I since we have heard nothing about our LOA.  I did not want to post about our worries and no information, but then I thought of others that may follow down this China adoption path and may come across this same scenario.  Don't get me wrong, I hope noone has to wait this long for LOA.

We are deeply saddened by no news.  I keep up to date on a few forums, blogs and everything in between and everyone around us with like dates for things such as LOI, DTC and LID have already received their LOA. We have not. Why would some get them in as little as 26 days and we are on day 57 with no word that our file has moved!?!

Now granted we have not received our LID either and I really do not understand that, but our agency said it should be around 7/15.  I question why no LID either?  Is there something wrong with us, our files, our paperwork?  I know, I know, you all say no (or maybe some of you don't), but truly, why?  Is there a chance something is really wrong or do we just need to wait longer?

So since Tim and I have become a little more verbal with our agency we have tried some proactive things to move other parts of the process along.  I am hoping, so hoping these things will benefit us.  Our biggest thing is that we want to travel by Christmas.  Each year we have been waiting in this adoption process we thought we would have a child home by Christmas of each year.  Well, this will be the third Christmas waiting...sigh...okay enough moping...will you pray for patience for us?

1 comments:

Tina said...

I can't imagine the emotions and stress that you two are going through. Praying for patience! Love ya!

Post a Comment

Where are they from?

   

Our furbaby Romeo, is no longer with us.

Our furbaby Montie