We are Tim and Shelly and we are on our journey to adopt a little boy from China.

Join us as we travel on our journey...


Friday, October 1, 2010

I can show you more!

5:59 PM
1

These photos of Caleb in his baby years are from his referral paperwork.  The other three photos are thanks to a new friend in Christ, Shelley.  She was picking up her new daughter in the same province that Caleb is in.  She was kind enough to get Tim and I these photos from about over two months ago now.  Isn't he just precious?  I have to say my favorite is the one of him at the pool.  He was with Shelley's daughter and he thought it was so funny that he would push water toward her and she would fall over like his water would make her fall!  He would giggle like no tomorrow and there is just something about his innocence...--that is why I love this photo!  His referral photos are adorable too!








I pray every day that the rest of this process will be quick!

1 comments:

Tina said...

So cute. I just noticed the verse you have on your sidebar,

"Faith is the confidence that what we hope for will actually happen; it gives us assurance about things we cannot see." Hebrews 11:1


Oh how true and such a great verse for you two!!!! Love love love!

Post a Comment

Where are they from?

   

Our furbaby Romeo, is no longer with us.

Our furbaby Montie