We are Tim and Shelly and we are on our journey to adopt a little boy from China.

Join us as we travel on our journey...


Friday, October 1, 2010

Our agency gal, Jill, called me today at about 1:38pm.  I saw I missed the call.  Then I went to my new cell phone to see if I had a message.  I saw that she called there and that I had a voice mail.  My heart was pounding with excitement.  I knew I still had a lot of work to get done before leaving for the day.  But yet, I still wanted to know why she was calling...could it be????  We were always the one to contact them because they did not have any news for us for so long.  I tried calling Tim.  I tried to get into my voicemail, but I just got a new phone and did not know what the password was to get voicemail.  I went to Verizons website to see if there was a password set.  Could not find a thing.  Still working...  Enough time went by that Jill called again at 1:51 pm. She said she did not leave a message she just called every number we have.  That would be six numbers...she started over with my work number...she got me!!!  I was so excited!  It came via DHL.  Now, mind you, our agency does not work on Fridays, so it was unexpected, but we are so grateful that Jill was there to receive the DHL package. 

Monday we will sign, give them the next fees and move forward....what a great weekend!  Wow, I guess Tim just needed to leave the city for a weekend and it would happen.  I just wish I could give him a big hug.  He would call me every day to this point and ask "so did Jill call?"  or he would say " I guess Jill did not call, right?"  It broke my heart that he was thinking so much about it.

Caleb, did you hear that?  Mama and Baba are coming soon!!  We love you!! 

Love to everyone!!!

1 comments:

Tina said...

I know I have said it already but have to say it here too! I am so happy for you and Tim and look forward to seeing what the rest of the process brings!

Post a Comment

Where are they from?

   

Our furbaby Romeo, is no longer with us.

Our furbaby Montie