We are Tim and Shelly and we are on our journey to adopt a little boy from China.

Join us as we travel on our journey...


Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Another great day!

5:49 AM
0

Today is a great day! I came in to work today knowing this is my last day for the week and have Labor Day off too. I am really looking forward to this. Friends from Colorado are coming in Thursday and we are going to the State Fair--can’t wait to see them. Then we are getting together with friends on Saturday evening and Tim and I cannot wait for that either since we did not do much with friends this summer. Then, to top it all off we are getting together with my family on Sunday and I really look forward to seeing my family. So it will be a great weekend!

Then… when I checked my emails I saw that my little sister is having a boy! She sent ultrasound pictures!

Then……(see news below)!!!

2 Ministers sworn in
The Himalayan Times

KATHMANDU: Prime Minister Madhav Kumar Nepal expanded the government for the sixth time on Wednesday. Two of the ministers already have taken oath Minister for Women, Children and Social Welfare Sarbadev Ojha from Madhesi Janaadhikar Forum-Loktantrik and Minister without portfolio of Sadhbhawna Party Laxman Lal Karna have taken oath. Karna took his oath in the Hindi language. Other Ministers are in the process of taking oath.

Wow, all in one early morning!!

We are praying for you three families that are traveling this week to Nepal. We are truly thankful that you take the time to post as much as you know. It gives us hope that we will be with our child soon as well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Where are they from?

   

Our furbaby Romeo, is no longer with us.

Our furbaby Montie