We are Tim and Shelly and we are on our journey to adopt a little boy from China.

Join us as we travel on our journey...


Tuesday, September 8, 2009

My excitement of this adoption has been sky high since we found out the first families received their travel approval last week and have traveled and are in Nepal. I truly look forward to hearing more about matches being made. From reading and seeing the pictures on the blogs of those in Nepal it is that much more real to me. I realize I should be reading more about Nepal and learning more about attachment. I am going in search of more books.

I was a little disappointed to find out that our registration date was not 5/1/09 it is 5/14/09. We have a registration number of 5095. I really do not know what this means, but since it is a Nepal number I know for sure that we are registered.

The rumor is that more matches will be sent out toward the end of this month. I am certain we will not be part of this group, but I know that many I have spoken to online will be part of this group and I get soooo excited thinking about them receiving their referrals! I am hoping we will be in the next group!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Where are they from?

   

Our furbaby Romeo, is no longer with us.

Our furbaby Montie