We are Tim and Shelly and we are on our journey to adopt a little boy from China.

Join us as we travel on our journey...


Friday, November 12, 2010

how great my neighbors are? Well, they are a fantastic group of ladies. I enjoy getting together with them for a little wine and a night of talking and catching up.

On top of being great neighbors everyday they have decided to throw a shower for me. I get all teary eyed thinking that they want to do this for me. I am really getting excited to see everyone. A few of my coworkers are invited and a handful of friends are too. It will be a great evening! I am so thankful to my neighbors for being part of my support system through this adoption process. Thank you to you all in advance!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Where are they from?

   

Our furbaby Romeo, is no longer with us.

Our furbaby Montie