We are Tim and Shelly and we are on our journey to adopt a little boy from China.

Join us as we travel on our journey...


Sunday, November 28, 2010

Ohhh, I finally got this to work.  Yay!!  I have been playing around with this all day!  I just had to post this video.  It was sent to us by Joanna who just came back from China.  She was able to visit Caleb quite a bit and took lots of photos for us as well as this video.  I cannot stop playing it.  It is so sweet and is so different than still photos.  He and Joanna are looking at a photo book we sent to him for his birthday.  Joanna is asking Caleb who each of us are and just listen to his response.  He is also being asked whose house that was and he said "wo de" which means it's mine. 

Every time she has sent us something whether it be a quick email while she was there or the email to introduce herself, Tim and I tear up.  This whole adoption has been a gift from God.  We truly believe that. Joanna has been a gift from God to us as well as to Caleb.  I hope you enjoy this as much as we did and still are.  We will cherish videos like this for years to come.


4 comments:

Sharing Life and Love said...

Wow---What a gift! Caleb is gorgeous!

Juneau&Kenai said...

Great gift! I imagine that was your first time hearing your son's voice! Priceless! We have our last home study meeting tonight. So close to being done with paperwork.

Tina said...

Of course I knew I shouldn't have watched this at work as I sit here in a pile of tears! That is such an incredible gift! You are so close! How exciting and Praise God!

Shelley said...

Shelly, This is beautiful. I know you cannot wait to scoop him up in your arms! Soon! It really won't be long now!! I can't wait to follow along. Love, Shelley

Post a Comment

Where are they from?

   

Our furbaby Romeo, is no longer with us.

Our furbaby Montie