We are Tim and Shelly and we are on our journey to adopt a little boy from China.

Join us as we travel on our journey...


Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Wild Goose Pagoda Day

9:59 AM
1

We traveled to the Wild Goose Pagoda today.  It was a pretty site.  Tim learned more of the history while I ran around with Caleb, but I do remember that the tower (it is huge) was built 1400 years ago.  It is the original.  There are lots of temples and such around the tower, which was made to be a library, that were built more recently.

It was a great day with Caleb!  He loves to play kickball with Baba!  We did not see him get sad today.  He has definitely bonded with me more.  Yesterday he would push Baba away, but still would give him hugs and kisses, but today he would be with Tim more.

Did I tell you how smart this little one is?  Oh, I cannot even explain how smart he is.  Right now he is learning some English.  If I had it all to do again, I would definitely learn more Mandarin.  His vocabulary is excellent.  He picks things up quickly.  He know shoes, coat, pencil, socks and he says "thank you"  the cutest way.  He is very polite.

I could go on and on about him.  We feel very blessed and thank God so much for him.  We cannot wait to get back to introduce him to all of you.

We love you,
Shelly


Xi'an's large shopping mall.

The biggest smile and we see this all the time (I just am not a good camera person to get them at the right time!)




From the top of the tower.
                                                       

1 comments:

Tina said...

What a sweetie! Love that picture of him smiling. Praise God!

Post a Comment

Where are they from?

   

Our furbaby Romeo, is no longer with us.

Our furbaby Montie