We are Tim and Shelly and we are on our journey to adopt a little boy from China.

Join us as we travel on our journey...


Monday, February 15, 2010

9 months along

3:34 PM
2

As many say in the adoption process, we are paper pregnant.  Look above!  We are 9 months pregnant today!  We have had our dossier registered in Nepal for 9 months now.  I really wish we could know when our little boy's photo was on it's way to us, but we don't so instead, I have been trying not to be selfish in my thoughts and prayers.  I have been praying and focusing on the families that have referrals and I pray that the travel approvals for those families will come this week. 

Nepal: I have so many prayers and positive thoughts about you, for you, with you--I know you are working as hard as you can and I am with you.

2 comments:

Andrew and Heather Robinson said...

Amen, Shelly and Tim! Thank you for this post. I needed it.
Heather

A Stafford said...

I think the analogy of the adoption process to pregnancy works better if you consider yourself a elephant or some other mammal with a long gestation period.

I know how it feels to be chronically overdue! Praying your wait ends soon!

Post a Comment

Where are they from?

   

Our furbaby Romeo, is no longer with us.

Our furbaby Montie