We are Tim and Shelly and we are on our journey to adopt a little boy from China.

Join us as we travel on our journey...


Friday, February 26, 2010

I/we need prayer!

3:25 PM
2

For those of you reading, praying, listening...I need so much prayer right now!  All of us in this Nepal adoption program need prayer.  I would like to ask that you keep me and all of my fellow prospective adoptive parents in your prayers.  With no information coming out from Nepal as to referrals and travel approvals we just don't have any idea when...this is hard for me.  I am thankful and blessed to have all of you in my life!

2 comments:

Tina said...

You have it from me daily! Love ya.

A Stafford said...

Praying for peace for you as you wait---and trusting that you will hear something soon!

Post a Comment

Where are they from?

   

Our furbaby Romeo, is no longer with us.

Our furbaby Montie